Cedar Fort Publishing and Media is seeking to add new sales representatives to our team. We are one of the fastest growing publishing companies in the United States. We have worked with many New York Times best-selling authors and provide a large variety of publications and media that uplift and enhance lives.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
This is a sales role with opportunity to develop yourself and the company in multiple areas including:
- Hunting new accounts.
- Expanding and opening business channels for new account creation.
- Maintaining and developing existing accounts that will be assigned to you.
- Being involved in the creation of customized product packages to meet needs of potential and existing clients.
- Achieving personal and company goals.
Those are the exciting parts of the role. Other responsibilities include:
- Maintaining contact databases.
- Preparing proposals.
- Attending meetings.
- Any other responsibilities as needed.
Sales Representative Qualifications:
- Sales Experience
- Experience cold calling with a hunter mentality
- Experience managing and expanding client relationships
- Success opening new channels of business
- Ability to creatively package products tailored for clients
Location: Springville, UT
Pay: Base + commission, $60,000 OTE
Send resume and email to: Angie Harris, Senior Vice President of Sales
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
Required education: Bachelor’s
Required experience: Sales: 2 years