Llona is determined to end the fight with the Vykens once and for all. All she needs is to find and destroy the Shadow—the ultimate source of dark power. But when she makes a startling discovery about someone she loves, Llona has to fight the toughest battle yet in this exciting conclusion to the Fractured Light series.
If you are interested in joining the blog tour, please leave a comment with the date you’d like to post or contact Cedar Fort via email.
Meet the Author:
Rachel McClellan was born and raised in Idaho, a place secretly known for its supernatural creatures. When she’s not in her writing lair, she’s partying with her husband and four small children. Her love for storytelling began as a child when the moon first possessed the night. For when the lights went out, her imagination painted a whole new world. And what a scary world it was…Currently she lives in Rhode Island where the graveyards are as enchanting as the forests.
“Fractured Truth” Blog Tour Schedule
- April 6 – Cherry Mischievous
- April 7 – Readalot • A Book a Day
- April 8 – Book Briefs • The Crazy Dream Blog
- April 9 – The Cover Contessa • GeoLibrarian
- April 10- Ilima Writes
- April 11 – The Hungry Family
- April 12 – Trip the Eclipse
- April 13 – S.M. Boyce
- April 14 – I Am Forever
- April 15- Books for Kids
- April 16- The Write Path • Alexa Loves Books
- April 17 – Dream • The Worm Hole
- April 18 – Christie Rich
- April 19 – Andi’s YA