Nikki Trionfo and Cedar Fort Publishing & Media are pleased to announce the “Shatter” blog tour, which will run from May 9-23, 2017.
Shatter will be released May 9th 2017
If you’re interested in participating in this blog tour, please email us or leave a comment below.
About the book:
Sixteen-year-old Salem knows her sister Carrie’s death was no accident-it was a conspiracy. But no one else at her high school believes her, and all she has so far are theories and clues. With Carrie’s killers still out there, Salem’s not sure who she can trust. If she can’t she prove she’s right before it’s too late, Salem might end up sharing Carrie’s fate.
About the author:
Nikki is a published short-story author and serve as the social coordinator of the LDStorymakers conference and chair of Storymakers Tribe. Shatter won the grand prize for all categories in the LDStorymakers’ First Chapter Contest and first place in the League of Utah Writers’ YA manuscript category. Nikki works in online marketing and, as a start to building a readership-platform, hosts a writing webinar channel with over a thousand views on YouTube under the name Fifty First Chapters.
“Shatter” blog tour schedule:
- May 9: The Food Charlatan || Queen of the Clan || Getting Your Read On || Head Over Books
- May 10: Mel’s Shelves || My Book a Day || Five Take Flight
- May 11: Keven Nielsen || YA and Wine
- May 12: Cinnamon Cindy’s Book Blog
- May 13: Brookie Cowles || Literary Time Out
- May 14: Book Love
- May 15: Kaki Recommends || Katie’s Clean Book Collection || Kindle and Me
- May 16: Tana Lovett || EmmyMom || Author Jodi Woody
- May 17: Book Worm Wednesday || Cindy M. Hogan
- May 18: LDS Women’s Book Review || Bookworm Lisa || Delicious Book Reads
- May 19: Been Writing || Why Not? Because I Said So
- May 20: Singing Librarian Books
- May 21: Blooming with Books || Inklings and Notions
- May 22: Rockin Book Reviews || Book Dreaming || Author Tracker
- May 23: Writing Worm Blog || Wishful Endings || Sweetly Made (Just for You)