Dorine White will be hosting a blog tour for her book, The Emerald Ring, from November 1–22.
The instant she touched the ring, a lightning-like shock traveled up her fingers and into her shoulder, and she fell squarely on the floor. Most people would have stopped right then, but not Sara. The ring called to her. She had to have it.
For centuries, Cleopatra’s ring has lain undiscovered—but all that’s about to change. A young girl now holds the fate of the world in her hands in this electrifying read.
If you are interested in joining the blog tour, please leave a comment with the date you’d like to post or contact Dorine via email.
Here is a brief description of the book:
Sara Bogus’s life turns upside down when she discovers an emerald ring that once belonged to Cleopatra. The fun of discovering the ring’s unique abilities turns to fear when she finds out a dangerous cult bent on restoring Rome to power is after the ring. Forced to choose between keeping the ring and saving her friends, Sara learns the price of bravery in this electrifying read!
Meet the Author:
Dorine White graduated from Brigham Young University with a BA in Humanities and Art History. She began writing at a young age, proudly producing picture books for her parents. Now, her writing has turned into a passion for children’s books. Currently she lives in the beautiful yet rainy Northwest, with her husband and six children.
- Nov. 3 –
- Nov. 4 – Anna – AnnadelC.com/ Christy – Paper and Parchment
- Nov. 5 –
- Nov. 6 – Heather – Little Red Heads
- Nov. 7 –
- Nov. 8 – Laurisa – Laurisa White Reyes
- Nov. 9 –
- Nov. 10 –
- Nov. 11 – Cindy – Cindy M Hogan Author
- Nov. 12 –
- Nov. 13 – Wendy – Wendy Knight Author
- Nov. 14 – Britney – Britney Gulbrandsen
- Nov. 15 – Jessica – Cross Road Reviews
- Nov. 16 – Jessica – Cross Road Reviews
- Nov. 17 –
- Nov. 18 – Emily – EmmyMom
- Nov. 19 – Marla – Writing, The Universe and Everything Books
- Nov. 20 – Beverly – The Worm Hole
- Nov. 21 –
- Nov. 22 –