Hannah L Clark is excited to announce that she will be hosting a blog tour for her book, Uncovering Cobbogoth from May 1–31.
Norah Lukens needs to uncover the truth about the fabled lost city of Cobbogoth. After her archaeologist uncle’s murder, Norah is asked to translate his old research journal for evidence and discovers that his murder was a cover-up for something far more sinister. Readers of all ages will be captivated by this tale of mythical beings, elemental magic, and the secrets of a lost city.
If you are interested in joining the blog tour, please leave a comment with the date you’d like to post or contact Cedar Fort via email.
Meet the Author:
Hannah L. Clark lives with her kinzura and their kynd in Utah. She has always known she would be a storyteller. In 2006 she graduated from Utah Valley University with a bachelor’s degree in English, and immediately began writing Cobbogoth.
Hannah loves running, mythology, laughing, soulful bluegrass music, and growing things. Like Norah, she is slightly inclined to believe that trees have souls.
Uncovering Cobbogoth Blog Tour Schedule
- May 1 – Kathryn Cooper Writes
- May 2 – Deal Sharing Aunt
- May 3 – Cherry Mischievous
- May 4 –
- May 5 – Lauren Skidmore • Part of that World
- May 6 – Mel’s Shelves
- May 7- Spines & Covers
- May 8- Ms. Nose in a Book • Buried Under Books
- May 9 – Geo Librarian
- May 10 – A Backwards Story
- May 11 – Every Free Chance Book Reviews
- May 12 – The Borrowed Book
- May 13 – J.R.’s Book Reviews
- May 14 –
- May 15 – Tressa’s Wishful Endings
- May 16 – Readalot
- May 17 – Lakeisha the Book Nerd
- May 18 – Blooming With Books
- May 19 – Fictionzeal
- May 20 – Cubicle Blindness • The Bookie Monster
- May 21 –
- May 22 – The Book Landers
- May 23 – Larkin’s Book Bloggers • Stitch-Read-Cook
- May 24 – Daybreak in Autumn
- May 25 – TMBA Corbett Writes
- May 26 – Lindzee Armstrong
- May 27 – Haunted Orchid • Curse of the Bibliophile
- May 28 – Insane About Books
- May 29 – Jorie Loves a Story
- May 30 –
- May 31 –
13 thoughts on “Blog Tour: ‘Uncovering Cobbogoth’”
I’d love to participate in this blog tour. I would like to do May 9th.
I’m happy to help out with the blog tour any of those days! Tamera said to let you know she sent me. 🙂
would love to review in print. firstname.lastname@example.org
I’d love May 15th. I’ll email too.
I’d like to join, preferably May 5th or 6th.
Every Free Chance Book Reviews would be happy to review your book for your tour on May 11.
Thanks Chrissy! We’ll get you put down!
I’m in! I would love to do a post on May 20th
i will take may 13th.
I signed up on email for may 1, or may 2. and never got an answer. I still have those days free. or I have 16 free If you still are looking for more blogs.
We apologize for the email situation, Rhonda. The email address you sent to is no longer active. The author will take care of the scheduling situation for you. Thanks for your support and patience.
LeKeishaTheBooknerd would love to post on May 17th.
I will be more than happy to host for the 30th! 🙂
Comments are closed.