We are excited to present to you our Kickstarter submission program with Cedar Fort Publishing & Media. Each year we publish over 120 books and produce over 200 gift products. We are interested in accepting product and book ideas that will perform well on Kickstarter in order to expand the creator experience.
WHY WORK THROUGH CEDAR FORT?
Working directly with Kickstarter may be a viable option for some, but it isn’t for everyone. The Kickstarter process is time-consuming and requires upfront capital in developing a product, as well as making the product presentable through a professional and enticing Kickstarter page.
Below is a bulleted list detailing why working with us is a better way to go while still making money from Kickstarter pledges and future royalties from the sale of your product or book on the market for years to come.
- Access to professional illustrators/designers at no cost to you
- Access to professional marketing resources at no cost to you
- Access to a sales team that will also pitch your product/book to accounts with established relationships, such as Wal-Mart, Costco, Barnes and Noble, Sur La Table, and many others, where it can continue to sell after the close of the Kickstarter campaign
- Access to a 3D printer and Helix Epilog Laser machine
- You don’t have to worry about or handle production or distribution
- You don’t have to take pictures or make videos
- You don’t have to create a Kickstarter page
- You will receive 10 percent of the final pledged Kickstarter amount if funded without having to do any of the work
- You will receive continued royalties for all sales to accounts
If you are ready to submit your product or book idea, please click on the appropriate submit button below.
If you still have questions or concerns, please feel free to email our Director of Operations, Katreina Eden, at firstname.lastname@example.org.