Cedar Fort, Inc., a publishing company in Springville, UT, is looking for a data entry and e-book processor clerk to join our publishing team.
Responsibilities will include adding products to online website and prepping books for e-book conversion as well as communicating with your supervisor and the outsourced e-book company. You will be checking author contracts on e-book rights, gathering files, sending files to outsource company and then informing by email, coordinating deadlines with outsource company, checking e-book files to make sure they were done properly, sending corrections, receiving and checking corrected files, placing corrected files on server, maintaining an accurate database of e-books that have been completed, informing when file is ready to upload, verifying and approving invoices, and handling complaints and requests from customers, authors, and marketing.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with a priority of accuracy
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Good organizational skills with a proactive attitude
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge, Mac knowledge is a plus
- Experience in an office environment
- Proven ability to balance and prioritize multiple goals and tasks
- Work well in a cohesive team-oriented environment
- Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Able to check spelling, grammar, punctuation, and facts quickly and accurately
- Passion for reading and writing
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing or other related field
This is a full time position from 8AM-5PM Monday-Friday with an hour lunch break. Pay starts at $11.00 an hour. Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Melissa Caldwell at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Data Entry/E-book Processor Position” in the subject, and we will consider scheduling an interview. Position open until filled.
If you would like more information about our company, please check out our website at www.cedarfortbooks.com.